Become a Member Today!
By joining the Jazz Day AZ Membership Social Club, you help support the music you love; the Arts Education programs we sponsors, and gets great benefits with other venues and restaurants that support jazz around the city. Join Now by selecting the membership category of your choice, then pay your annual membership fee in a lump sum or on a monthly basis**!
**Only available for memberships at the sustainer level and above.
All Jazz Day AZ Membership levels include the following core benefits (scroll down for current discounts) Discount for the :
- Annual Arizona International Jazz Day Festival Tour
- Annual Gala 3) and Doc Jones’s Straight Ahead Jazz summer Camp
- Access to one exclusive “member-only” event per year
- Bi-Monthly Jazz Day AZ News Letter with new cd reviews, interviews, and Jazz, Blues, R&B, and Soul happenings around Arizona -all in one place
- E-blasts with discount codes for great events around town
- Discounts for clubs, shops and 602 & 504 magazines
- 1/2 off cover at Jazz & Blues night once a month
- 20% off bill at Selected Restaurants (TBA) (Venue will be posted every week)
- $5 off Private Music Lessons with Doc Jones $5 off IJD AZ Foundation Arts Collective/Jazz Record Art Collective concerts
- Discounts on 602 & 504 Jazz Magazine (for 1 year subscription)
- And even more special offers from places like Al Heggs Superstition Chrysler, and more via email.
- Individual $125.00 per Year
- Senior $100.00 per Year
- Military $100.00 per Year
- Student 60.00 per Year
- Educator $60.00 per Year
- Family (of 2) $150.00 per Year
- Sustainer (Single) $20.00 per Month
- Champion (Silver Jazz Club) 25.00 per Month
- Advocate (Gold Jazz Club) $50.00 per Month
- Benefactor (Platinum Jazz Club) $100 per Month